Sunday, December 31, 2006

Looking for Blogger Intervention . . .

I've lost the buttons on my new post page so I can't post the pictures I was going to post today.

I've made a heartfelt plea to the Blogger support folks but they're probably out for the holiday so a decent post with pictures probably won't come until next week.

I'm in a state of procrastination right now. (How's that for a Sunday Scribbling "Destination"? Drat - I can't even link you to the site here without my buttons! See the location on the sidebar if you'd like to read this weeks Scribblers!) We'll have a houseful tonight as we are celebrating a belated Christmas with Brad's side of the family. We're all looking forward to being together as it's been a few years since we've all been in one place.

Sorry I've nothing profound to write at the moment. Actually, I have lots of thoughts on resolutions, goals, reflection, book lists . . . all that good stuff, but there are toilets that need scrubbing, beds that need changing, floors that need vacuumming and appetizers that need making. One of my resolutions - give you all something worth reading on this blog in the new year. I think I've slipped into some lazy patterns of giving you too much fluff and not enough substance. I'd like to change that and write about some more thoughtful things in the new year.

To all of you and yours, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Blessings of peace and good health and calorie free indulgences be yours!

7 comments:

Kamsin said...

I had the same problem with lost buttons. They reappeared after a couple of days, bloomin annoying when they were gone though!

Anyway, Happy New Year!

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Kim! Thanks again for helping Brad organize the work day. I love how you and your family allow God to use wherever HE sees fit. Thank you so much for modeling a true servant's heart for the rest of us. Your family rocks!

Cheryl said...

Happy New Year! I hope your celebration with family was enjoyable. It was good to see you at church and touch base.

Okay, I have a question...when you say "buttons", what are talking about? My blogging ignorance is shining through. (Of course, we have been having so many issues with our computer these days...I probably wouldn't know if I was missing buttons or not!)

Thanks for your blogging mentoring. It has been a fun addition to life. I'm anticipating a great year of blogging ahead!

paris parfait said...

Hope 2007 is a fantastic year for you and yours, Kim. I look forward to reading your blog!

Jenny said...

Happy 2007!

Michelle O'Neil said...

Don't worry about being fluffy. Write your life. You always have something interesting to say.

Happy New Year!

:)

Jennifer S. said...

looking forward to reading more from you this year... hope you had a great christmas and new year!