Friday, February 29, 2008

I knew it all along . . .

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



Really, this made the most sense although part of me was hoping I'd be Fanny Price. Especially the one from the new adaptation - she was so sweet! Hope you're enjoying the Jane Austen on PBS. I loved the new adaptations and seeing the old Pride & Prejudice brought back sweet memories. My mother-in-law loaned me that BBC video series right after N. was born and I spent many a 2:00 am feeding with Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. There were even times when the baby had long gone back to bed and I was still awake watching P & P - the height of Austen Insanity! Cheerio - I'm off to take a turn about the room while my children play the harpsicord and embroider pillowcases.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're funny.

Amber said...

I am Elizabeth Bennett. And I mean, I AM Elizabeth Bennett. haha

:)

Leah Kadwell said...

I am also Elinor.... no wonder we're friends :)