Wednesday, February 06, 2008

And now for your viewing pleasure . . .



Thankfully, our family in the Nashville area were spared from yesterday's tornadoes but as I watch the news tonight, my heart goes out to those who are suffering. With family in Oklahoma and having lived in Nebraska for part of my life, the power of tornadoes is something that is unfortunately familiar. Some of my early memories are sitting under the stairwell in our basement listening to the radio and for the "all clear" sign. Pray for those rebuilding their lives and pray for those facing the loss of a loved one.

I wish I had some interesting story or engaging political comments that would make you roar with laughter or cheer with abandon, but instead, today, I'll just offer you some pretties to look at. What is this world without a bit of pretty anyway?

1 comment:

Michelle O'Neil said...

Wow. So pretty!!!