Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What are you seeing when you visit?

OK - let's talk about the new template.

Thanks to those of you that noticed the makeover and left nice comments. There are parts I really like, the new font, the sidebars, the thin gray border around the pictures. I've always liked blue.

But the banner is bugging me a bit. First, it's the wrong color. It looks cool and everything but the original color of the rose petals is a peachy color. For some reason when I place it in the blogger template, it turns bluish-purple. The font color is actually a dark red. Hmmm . . .

Then there's the size of the banner. When I open my blog here at home, the banner fits on the top of the page. When I open it at work, the banner doesn't fit on the top of the page and it reads, "Embroider the Sil-".

Tell me dear readers, does my banner need to go on a diet? Shrink a bit? Is it falling off the edge of your pages?

8 comments:

Michelle O'Neil said...

It doesn't fall of my page. I think it looks fantastic. Love the extreme close up of the rose petals!

Angela Marie said...

It doesn't fall off of my page either. I think it looks great! I love the opening of flowers!

It is all centered too!

Tammy Brierly said...

Beautimus! hugs

Deb R said...

The banner fits on the page on my screen but it's veryVERY blue...nothing at all like the color of the rose in the photo you posted here. Hhhmmm....

Left-handed Trees... said...

It looks VERY good here as well...I keep thinking of playing with my template, but oh my...what a bit of work!
Love,
D.

Jenny said...

Looks beautiful on my screen :-)

Deirdre said...

It looks great. The whole thing is there and the color is good.

Kamsin said...

I've a feeling the banner on my blog looks slightly different if I'm using Firefox, or Internet Explorer, and also annoying little things in my sidebar are different depending on the browser, could that be the source of the problem? Right now I'm on Firefox and yours looks fine. I can't explain the colour though, sometimes I think blogger just has a mind of it's own!