Monday, March 26, 2007

Under Construction

Well, I got all ambitious and decided to play around with my template and now it's all tweaked and I can't figure out how to fix it. Since I can't do anything that brings stress (because I'm on vacation dontcha know?) I'm going to just walk away for a few hours.

So if you happen to stumble by and wonder, "What the heck . . ." I'll be back to clean up my mess later. But if any of you have any suggestions or ideas for how do it . . . leave me your contact info in comments and I'll be sending strawberry shortcake to your doorstep if you can help me!

Thanks!

9 comments:

Michelle O'Neil said...

Glad you went walking, Kim. Hope it was a good one.

Cheryl said...

Hey Kim! You threw me for a loop! At first I wondered if I had the right site! It looks great...and good for you walking away for awhile. Nothing is more frustrating than computer stuff.

Sorry, no great suggestions...only commiserating with you! Have a great week of vacation doing non-stressful things! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors... Have a great vacation!!!

Jenny said...

I like the white and blue. Hope you're having a great vacation!

Kim G. said...

Michelle. The weather is cooperating so far. It was so nice last night that we were playing outside and I missed the autism special again. I'm hoping you'll comment on it and fill us in on whether it did a service to the cause or not.

Cheryl - I have to keep you on your toes, don't I! After some more fiddling around this afternoon, it's almost the way I want it.

Khambagirl - B-, is that you? I can't remember if that's your blogger alias. If not - Khamba please leave me a link if you have a blog.

Jenny - The funny thing is that the banner is actually a peachy colored rose with dark red text but when I upload it and post it to the new template, it turns blue! I kind of like it though so I haven't messed with it too much. But the original is pretty, too.

Amber said...

What the heck??

lol

:)

Angela Marie said...

I will wear my hard hat when visting you! LOL!

I am scared to mess with my template! I can hardly manage a single post!

Deb R said...

I like the way it looks, Kim! What is it you want to change?

PS...FWIW, the absolute easiest template to customize in Blogger is Minima. If you can't get this one the way you want it, you might try that one. :-)

Amber said...

I miss you!

:)