Friday, May 05, 2006

Grateful Friday


Can't remember where I saw this, but I know a few bloggers have this tradition and, since I've been a lazy blogger this week . . .

Things I'm thankful for:
- a husband who still thinks I'm hot in spite of the extra lbs I've put on in the past 16 years
- kids that don't sass me too much and know how to make me laugh
- a good night's sleep
- stealing time to read good blogs and good books
- a blooming garden
- payday and filling the fridge and cupboards with yummy food
- a warm and cozy home that has been used for entertaining multiple times in the past two weeks (family dinners, poker nights, dinners with friends)
- great neighbors
- cups of hot tea in the morning!

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Deb R said...

Great list. And that's a very cool planter in that photo!

Amber said...

I love that planter! So cool!
And it is always good to count ones blessings.

:)