Monday, October 08, 2007

Still here . . .


Hello friends. Sorry I've been a bad neighbor lately, but I've been sneaking looks at your posts here and there and been thinking of you lots! Everything is fine with me and the family, just took a bit of a break from the blog for a bit. It was nothing personal - just a chick who couldn't put two intelligent thoughts together and felt like she didn't have much to add to the conversations of bloggerdom.

I promise a longer post will come soon but until then, just wanted to let you know I was among the land of the living and appreciate those of you who have checked in and wondered where I was at. You guys are the best! Love and peace to you.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oxox

I am thinking I need a little break, too.

:)

Kamsin said...

Welcome back! Blogging's great, but sometimes not blogging is good too!

Jenny said...

Thinking of you too. Thanks for checking in over at Roughly Speaking.

Deirdre said...

Glad to hear everything is okay. I hope you've been having a wonderful autumn.

Wanda said...

Good! Glad your back. Breaks are nice, but you were missed.