Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


A day late but warmest wishes to all the moms (and ones who will be moms someday).

Here's what my daughter wrote in a little notebook about me. There were different prompts and topics:

Write a poem:
Mom you're rad
better than dad
sorry, I feel bad


Best advice you have given me:
Don't forget sunscreen

Something your mom always says:
Fliberdigibbit (mostly to keep from saying another inappropriate f-word)

What song best describes your mom?
Thriller

Things I admire most about my mom:
You taught me how to say comebacks

A memorable trip with mom:
Disneyland

Words that describe my mom
Daring, amazing (cause you put up with me), kickin', incredible, magnificent

What's the coolest thing your mom did for you?
Put up with me for 13 years

What does your mom mean to you?
You mean the world to me. I LOVE YOU.

Makes it all worth it. Even the teenage drama.

4 comments:

Brad said...

Kim

You have cute kids.

In fact, you are pretty hot yourself!

Does your husband read this blog?

bg

Amber said...

Oh, sweet! The poem made me laugh. ;)

Happy day, love.

:)

Thora said...

mum's are special

Michelle O'Neil said...

Aw... Hope you had a great day Kim.

Great photo of you and the kiddos.