Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!

(The birthday boy with his favorite cousin)




How could I know that raising a boy would be so much fun? Those brown eyes of mine looking back at me and crinkling around the edges when he's laughing . . . that awesome sense of humor that amazes me coming from one so young . . . the creative imagination that from the day he could talk, has never ceased to amaze me . . . that uncanny ability to figure out complicated math and mechanical issues beyond what I would expect at this age . . . those sweet bursts of affection that melt my heart. Who knew a little guy could capture my heart like this?

Happy Birthday Bub! I love you!

11 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

What a handsome young man! hugs

Wanda said...

Yes, son's are a treasure! And yours looks like a special one indeed!! Love the bird in hair, and the suit...what a good looking dude!!
Love and Hugs

Deb R said...

Happy birthday to your son, Kim! Those pics are fun!!

Michelle O'Neil said...

Aww...so cute. He looks a lot like his big cousin.

Jennifer said...

Boys are such a joy, aren't they?! I feel so blessed by mine, so I completely understand how yours has caught your heart.
Send him birthday wishes from our gang!

Laini Taylor said...

So cute! Love the suit!!

Angela Marie said...

Happy Birthday to your boy! The pictures that you posted are wonderful! It showe so many different sides to him. But, all in all, he is a cutie!

Jenny said...

Aw! Happy birthday to your son!

Amber said...

Yes, HAPPY DAY!! Aww, you can just TELL how sweet he is by looking at him. You really, really can. He looks like the kind of kid you woudl want your own kid to be best friends with.

I hope he had a great day!

:)

Amber said...

Where are you? Is all okay? Thinking of you...

hugs.

:)

Left-handed Trees... said...

Happy Birthday to your little one...He shares the same birthday as my youngest! I hope your summer is going well...
Love,
D.